Thursday, October 1, 2015

4 Years Ago

4 years ago today, we said our "I Dos" and love you forever. This time 4 years ago, we were celebrating the night away with our closest family and friends. It was a beautiful time that went way to fast. There wasn't enough time to talk to everyone, dance to all your favorite songs, or give hugs and thanks to everyone who made a special trip to see us on our happiest day. 




So much to think about on our anniversary. The day was just as beautiful and chilly as it was today. Fall was in the air, the leaves were slowly starting to change, and the sun during the day gave us some warmth. The days after our wedding are equally to remember. It's been 4 years since we went to Seattle. Seattle will always hold a special meaning to my heart, and someday I hope to return again. I love that city for all that it has to offer, all the memories Mike and I made, and all the yummy food we ate. 

In the 4 years we've been married we've grown our family with a beautiful 3 year old and another on the way. In a few short weeks, which will seem like an eternity to me, we will meet our second little boy. I can't wait. 

Michael, my love, know that I always will love you and I look forward to making more wonderful memories with you and our little family. You truly are my better half. You support our family, work hard, and love us with all your heart. 

I love you, Happy Anniversary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...