Monday, May 4, 2015

14 Weeks

This weekend I hit the 14 week mark. The pregnancy so far has gone fast but yet slow, does that make sense? On one hand I can't believe I'm already 14 weeks but on the other I'm like, come on 20 weeks, lets get here!

For some reason this pregnancy I'm a worrier. With Sullivan once I reached the 12 week mark I felt I was over the hump and I could breath easier. This pregnancy I can't wait for the next appointment to hear my little. I look forward to constant kicks, hiccups and all things that tell me everything is okay. 

At 14 weeks the baby can frown, move and suck their thumb. The baby continues to grow and develop. 

Remember to cast your vote on the gender! Poll is open until b-day or whenever we cave and find out the sex. (Voting buttons are on the right side of my page!! We love seeing your guesses.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...