Saturday, May 30, 2015

18 weeks

18 weeks is here! I can't believe how fast time is going and soon I will be half way done. At weeks I am noticing more swelling, more baby movements and flutters turning to recognizable kicks. Hear rate remains to be in the 140s. 

I love using my at home doppler to hear the heartbeat once in a while. Sullivan and Mike hopped into bed one day and it was neat having Sullivan hear the baby's heart beat. We continue to talk to him almost daily about either him being a big brother or the new baby arrive this year. I don't think he knows what's going to happen in the fall, I'm not even sure I know what's all going to change but know matter what our family will grow, learn and he's going to be a great helper and big brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...