Friday, January 13, 2012

16 weeks picture

I'm a little behind on this post since I'm already 17 weeks. To be honest, I've been procrastinating since I don't really love pictures of myself. But I know someday I'll want to see the progress of my first pregnancy and so here's the first picture of momma Jodi. 




This last week I've been feeling a little different. I think I'm starting to feel the baby move, and Mike says he can hear the baby when he puts his ear to my belly. We have so much to look forward to. We thank God everyday for good health and for this little bundle growing inside me. 

The baby is the size of a turnip weighing around 5 ounces and about 5 inches long from head to butt. Most recent development is the sweat glands. The baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone. The baby is also practicing sucking and swallowing. 

Thank you all for taking time to vote on our poll. We love seeing the results! It's been pretty close so far with the hunch of a baby boy taking the lead. We will find out soon!! A little more than 3 weeks to go before I can go shopping for a boy or girl.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...