Saturday, August 15, 2015

Happy 90th Grandpa Joe!


This past weekend my mom's side all got together to celebrate a wonderful man's 90th birthday. I have so many memories with my grandpa from learning card games, going to bandstand night on Wednesday evening in Fort Atkinson when I was young, to learning how to polka. 

It was the perfect get together, everyone seemed to just relaxed talk and catch up with cousins, aunts and uncles and in-laws. Of course we had delicious food, pictures and birthday cake. We all try to get together for Christmas each year but it seems that holiday is busy playing games, preparing food, and opening presents that you never get to talk to everyone you want to. 

I left my grandpa's birthday party feeling happy. God is good and I'm so blessed to have wonderful family that surrounds me. 

Today is my grandpa's actual birthday, so I wish him another round of celebrating. Wishing you many more!

Grandpa with his tractor
My grandparents
My grandparents with all their children
My siblings with Grandpa
All the great grand kids


Grinning the whole time, here's a video of grandpa riding his tractor around the yard with my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...