Monday, November 2, 2015

Due Date

On Halloween, I hit my due date mark. Just like I suspected, nothing was going to happen. I was over 41 weeks with Sullivan and had to be induced and it appears this little guy wants to follow in his brother's footsteps. My boys think it's cozy in my belly and like to make momma and the rest of the family wait it out. I'm just hoping this one isn't as stubborn during the induction process. 

With Sullivan, I went in to be induced the evening of the 4th of July and he wasn't born until the early morning of July 6th! Hoping this labor is shorter and little less stressful. Either way, rain or shine, whether he wants to come meet us of not, I will be induced this Saturday. Stay tuned for the big announcement! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...